Sirs / respected chamber participants
peace be upon you
The East chamber presents its finest greetings, and informs you of the receipt of a letter of His Excellency Director General of King Abdul Aziz Port in Dammam number (05/16/1692) and the date (01/19/1437 e), and referred to the dissemination of the former institution number (16/2/24983) and the date (2 / 11/1436 AH), directed to all freight carriers chilled and frozen, containing the request to the carriers be restricted to the following:
1. Means of transportation must be equipped and provided with cooling generators to ensure no corruption of goods during transport and maintain the degree of each type of cargo temperature, whether chilled or frozen.
2. Means of transport must be clean and well suited for the transport of goods and refrigerated and frozen pre-cooled in advance before loading .
3. Means of transportation must be equipped with a temperature gauge.
4. All conditions of iced and chilled cargo by the transport must be available.
5. It wont be allowed to transfer of any goods, chilled or frozen except by means of transportation that are the requirements mentioned above.
Therefore, we emphasize the importance of committing to these instructions.