1. Strengthening the role of the businesswomen in developing the economy of the Eastern Province, as well as raising their participation levels related to economic development.
2. Highlighting the investment opportunities available to the businesswomen while encouraging their investment in various economic opportunities. In addition, assisting them in establishing new companies and enterprises in the fields of industry, trade, agriculture, and services.
3. Developing the relationships between the businesswomen in the Eastern Province and those in the other areas of the Kingdom, in the other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council, and in the Western world.
4. Providing legal, administrative, and financial advice and assistance in composing economic feasibility studies and procedures related to implementing systems, policies, and decisions related to the activities of the private sector and the businesswomen.
5. Supporting the social role of the businesswomen and expanding their participation in public services, specifically in the areas of culture, education, and charity works.
6. Easing the participation of the businesswomen in the Eastern Province in exhibitions, Gulf markets, and assisting them exchanging expertise and information with the Arab and Gulf businesswomen.
7. Organizing seminars, lectures, and meeting related to the issues of the businesswomen and participating in solving problems related to their economic establishments.
8. Organizing programs and training courses for businesswomen in their various fields of work.
9. Providing advice related starting small and medium projects.
10. Supporting employment opportunities for women and promoting Saudization within the projects of the businesswomen.
11. Developing databases related to the enterprises of the businesswomen of the Eastern Province.
12. Attestation on documents and commercial papers coming from the Chamber’s members.
13.Provision of data and information on various economic activities, and the issuance of evidence of various kinds of facilities to facilitate the performance of women entrepreneurs and to develop their relationships with all institutions and companies of a joint nature.
14. Working on the formation of specialized committees that promote the performance of the Center in providing services towards its members.
15. Support the concept of "women producers" in the eastern region with emphasis on promoting the role of women who want to work from the home.